Your job requires you to have a detailed, analytical and logistical approach, supporting the Operations Department, ensuring that vends and sales are maximised.
You will manage the operational aspects of the Vendmanager system ensuring the correct products are in each operated machine and all data and information is clean and accurate.
The Vendmanager system provides a series of data, information and reports. This will be analysed and assessed on a daily basis with improvements and adjustments made against each machine in coordination with Operations Managers, Team Leaders, and Route Operators.
The list below details the requirements needed to carry out your job to the highest levels and standards. The Company may, from time to time, change or amend the requirements, but this will be in consultation with you and agreed by both parties, beforehand.
You will be required to:
- Ensure that all machines are filled, cleaned, serviced and merchandised to the required standards laid down by the AVA health and hygiene training and accreditation guidelines, whilst maintaining and developing Company guidelines, to optimize operational efficiencies to maximise profitability.
- Ensuring that Client machine fills and clean requirements are met and maintained (Drink, Snack and Can).
- Responsible for correct completion of route paperwork and Vendmanger (handhelds) operation and safe returns of same. (Vendmanager training will be provided as required).
- Responsible for rectifying minor 1st line machine faults.
- Responsible for the collection and return of machine cash to HO (home office) on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for ordering your route stock on time and collecting at HO Stores.
- Maintaining effective communication with Service Desk at HO and your Manager.
- Ensuring technical faults are notified to the Service Desk.
- Ensuring calls received from the Service Desk are closed down promptly once attended to.
- Liaison with Installers and Engineers on new machine installs.
- Ensuring any areas of customer dissatisfaction brought to your attention are immediately notified to your Manager.
- Ensuring company vehicles are kept clean and tidy.
- Attending Team meetings at suitable periods.
- Attending training courses when necessary.
- Comply with all aspects of both the Company Health and Safety policy and procedures and any specified by the Client.
- To be suitably attired on client’s premises in order to promote a professional image to our customers
- You will be required to attend any relevant training courses, conferences or meetings as requested by the Company but this will be discussed with you beforehand and as much notice as possible will be given in order for you to make any personal arrangements as necessary.
- To adhere to any reasonable management request outside normal working hours. Again, as much notice as possible will be given.
NB: The above is intended to be a brief description of the general nature of the level of work being performed and not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the role.